Bringing eco-efficiency to the global marketplace
Our global headquarters and world-class manufacturing facility is located in Loudon, Tennessee, USA. We are the largest global producer of 100% plant-based 1,3-propanediol. Global marketing and sales offices are located in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, with a global distribution network.
Our mission is to provide customers with a competitive advantage by offering improved, higher-performing ingredients from a petroleum-free, sustainable and renewable source.
The joint venture has been recognized by a number of organizations and government agencies:
- 2010: State of Tennessee Governor’s Award for Trade Excellence
- 2009: ACS-BIOT Industrial Biotechnology Award
- 2007: ACS Heroes of Chemistry Award
- 2003: EPA Presidential Green Chemistry Award
DuPont Tate & Lyle Bio Products’ leadership team drives execution against our company’s strategic priorities.
- Todd Sutton – President
- Jennifer Moos – Chief Financial Officer
- Jim Zahn, Ph.D. – Vice President, Technology
- Sukh Rabeendran – Vice President, Operations
- Stephen Hurff – Vice President, Marketing and Sales
- Colton Reid – Product Director
Where to buy
DuPont Tate & Lyle offers an extensive network of distributors. Find one in your region.
Request a sample
Formulators and designers can experience the performance of DuPont Tate & Lyle products by requesting a sample.